Vegan, white chocolate, crispy nut balls.
Can Plant-based treats taste as good as their moo based counterparts? The answer is yes! We know a vegetarian diet can help you live longer. Even professors at Harvard are singing the praises of plant-based diets.
But what about the taste? Plant-based nutrition can make us healthier. But can it fill our yummy gap?
These plants-based treats will not only fill your yummy gap. But prove that vegan snacks have balls!
Ingredients (for 4 balls):
- 30g Pecan nuts
- 20g Pumpkin seeds
- 20g Peanuts
- 30g Pumpkin seed protein
- 20g Vegan crispies
- 20g Vegan date syrup
- 10g Vegan maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 25g Rice milk white chocolate
- Splash of water
- Take a mixing bowl. Gradually mix together the Date syrup, maple syrup and pumpkin seed protein until a paste is formed. Add water if needed.
- And to this the seeds and nuts.
- Fold in the crispies and add the sea salt to taste.
- Heat up a pan of water.
- In a heat proof bowl place the rice milk chocolate. Put this bowl over the pan of bowling water. Try to make sure that the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Melt the chocolate.
- Mould the nut paste into balls and place on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle liquid chocolate over the treats.
- Leave to cool.
Nutritionals: 195 kcals / 8.7g protein / 9g fat / 8.8g sugar